Common Core Practice Standards
Professional Development for Teachers
- Struggling to keep up with the Common Core Practice Standards you are teaching?
- Need fresh ideas on how to implement them even better?
- Frustrated at the standards and what it means for you and your class?
- Need to build a team working together with the Practice Standards?
This PD course will help you to unpack the Common Core Practice Standards in a way that makes them easy to understand, and more importantly, how they can be applied in the K-6 classroom.
Dr Peter Price breaks down each Standard and offers lots of ideas, tips and teaching techniques to assist anyone who is in a teaching role, whether that be teachers, teacher assistants or helpful parents.
The course is offered individually or as a school.
If taken as a school, this course has the added bonus that being on-line, new staff or absent staff can catch up at home and be on board as part of the team.
Just 4 Steps:
- Print the pdf notes
- Watch the video, following along taking your own notes
- Take the on-line test
- Print your certificate
What’s In It For Me as a Teacher?
Teachers have the added bonus of gaining credit for PD hours* for any of our courses available.*PD hours may vary between states and countries. Check with your relevant authority for certification requirements.