This video follows last week’s video (Episode 11), and shows additional footage from Paris and France in a montage, including the following locations:
- Le Château de Versailles (The Palace of Versailles)
- La Tour Eiffel (The Eiffel Tower)
- La Cathédrale de Notre Dame (Notre Dame Cathedral)
- La Cathédrale de Rheims (Reims Cathedral)
The video is in three short sections, starting with a classroom revision of symmetry and its two forms, then on location at l’Arc de Triomphe. Lastly is a sequence of shots from the locations listed above, put to music.
Music credit (symmetry montage section):
- Title: “Unparalleled”
- Composer: Stephen William Cornish (PRS)
- Publisher: Perfect Solution Music (BMI)
N.B. If the QuickTime link is not displayed above, use the YouTube version of the video at the bottom of this page.
Le Château de Versailles, Paris, France –
Google Map of location (interactive map): Note the lines of symmetry seen in this aerial view of the Palace and grounds.
View The Palace of Versailles in a larger map