Do students enjoy learning times tables?
You’re kidding, right?
But if you provide students the strategies they need to make sense of the numbers, they do in fact enjoy it. And what really motivates them is to be able to improve on their times day by day.
Developing Number Fluency worksheets eBook series
- Aligned to curriculum documents for students in US, UK and Australia
- Strategy-based approach so students develop understanding as they memorize facts
- Daily worksheets, including fortnightly assessment sheets
- Comprehensive system to teach every fact for every operation, in 10 minutes a day
- Integrated homework sheets so parents can support classroom teaching
- Duplication license allows for unlimited copying by the original purchaser: no more to pay
- 30-day money-back guarantee, no questions asked
- Year-level bundles for enough worksheets for entire year cost less than US$70
Sample worksheets to try at home or in class:
Click the link to download a sample from the series:
- Let’s Go! series (Grade 1 / UK Year 1 / Aust Year 2): Addition and subtraction
- Ten Minutes a Day Level 1 (Grade 2 / UK Year 2 / Aust Year 3): Addition and subtraction, easy multiplication
- Ten Minutes a Day Level 2 (Grade 3 / UK Year 3 / Aust Year 4): Addition, subtraction, multiplication & division
- Ten Minutes a Day Level 3 (Grade 4 / UK Year 4 / Aust Year 5): All operations revision, factors & multiples, division with remainders
- Bring It On! (Grade 5 / UK Year 5 / Aust Year 6): All operations advanced revision, fractions, percentages
Visit the Classroom Professor Store site.