Number Fluency “Times Tables” eBook Series
Help students learn more than their times tables and be fluent in numeracy:
- Number facts (including times tables) are central to students being able to think mathematically.
- Problem solving is so much easier when students are no longer bogged down by “working out” the answer.
- Basic number facts can be extended into larger numbers and decimals, freeing the mind to think around problems.
- Students fluent in number facts can calculate fractions and percentages in their heads easily and accurately.
- Simple mental strategies can be learnt and assist students to solve problems and work with large numbers easily.
Each level contains:SCOPE AND SEQUENCE CHART STORE ADD TO CART via STORE button here!
- 4 eBooks each with 40 pages – enough for almost one page a day
- Times tables and number facts taught, based on strategies not rote
- Homework sheets that match the strategy taught for the week
- Check Up assessment tests track students progress
- Timed activities so students race the clock to beat their time